Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Tools Creative Handicrafts
- Full refund within 30 days without reason
- Shipping >>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Buy 2 Free Shipping
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- Delivery time : Worldwide 7-15 days
The tool is so simple to use that anyone can have fun with it! Just take an old wine bottle, put it on the holder, apply pressure, and rotate. Give the bottle subsequent baths of cold and warm water and you got yourself a perfect cut bottle with a smooth edge!
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH and WITHD - Adjustable hole design provide you cut both from the top or the bottom of the glass bottles and mason jars. Suitable with All beer/wine/drinking glass round bottles.
- CUTS YOUR OWN STLE BOTTLES - Direction adjustable bade can make your own style bottles. The powerful blades score the bottle well for smooth edges.
- STABILITY and Durable - Increase friction make it more stability. Made of high quality metal, light weight but also handy and sturdy. Easy to keep and clean.
- EASY TO USE - Just place your bottle on the the cutter, rotate the bottle constant moderate pressure, heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- ECONOMY and ENVIRONMENT - By your creative recycle ideas and handmade practice, decorate your exclusive beautiful life and help you do your bit for the environment protection. Recycle Your Glass Bottles create your own artwork.
HOW TO USE1. Positioning Bottle
Bottle is placed lengthwise on cutter with bottom flush against backstop and resting on the rollers. The position of the backstop and rear rollers determines the point at which you cut the bottle.
To adjust length, loosen screw and slide backstop and rollers forward for a shorter cut and backward for a longer cut.2. Etching the Glass
A light etch is all that is required. Apply only slight pressure on the bottle while rotating the bottle toward you with your hand. To ensure an accurate cut,keep the bottle firm against the backstop.
Do not allow the bottle to stop turning while scribing the etch. A slight crunching sound will signal the completion of the etch. One revolution of the bottle is all that is necessary.3. Separating the Bottle
Soak the bottle in boiled water(must cover the score line), slowly rotate the bottle in one direction for one to two minutes.
Then soak it in cold water quickly,also rotate for one to two minutes. You may hear audible “clicks” indicating that the etch are cracking, you can separate the bottle.
Sometimes, it’s necessary to repeat the boiled and cold water soaking steps several times depending on the thickness of the glass.4. Smoothing the Edge
To prevent chipping,rub the inside and outside edges lightly with the polishing paper. After a short time, the edge of the glass will become perfectly flat and have a dully gray appearance.
- Color: Transparent
- Cutting Length: 20mm-320mm
- Cutting Diameter: 20mm-230mm
- Cutter Size: 20cm*15cm*7.3cm
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-14 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.